What if you woke up every morning, knowing that with each new day comes a new opportunity to become a better version of yourself!
Every new day gives us new hope, and a chance to do better than we did yesterday. You have a new day to make things happen and challenge yourself in taking steps towards becoming a better you.
Here are 7 steps that I would like to share with you. They have really impacted my life and hope that you embrace them and let them work for you too…
- Have a good night’s sleep, six to seven hours a day
(a bit challenged in this area, but working on it)
- Plan your day, manage your time and be productive
(I always ask myself what I have accomplished towards the end of the day, and some days are better than others)
- Have some quiet time where you pray, read or listen
(I love it!)
- Get some fresh air. Walk, exercise and breath
(I love to sit outside in this beautiful weather and sometimes take walks with wonder, the family dog
- Be informed. Stay in touch with what’s going on around the world
( we really need to be informed, ignorance is not bliss, I say!)
- Reach out. Give a helping hand, invest in people
(I just love people and spending my time investing in those I can work with)
- Eat Healthy, it is as simple as that